- I have been married for over two decades and have experienced the ups and downs of marriage. This helped me to understand and appreciate the different seasons it brings. I know what it takes to make a marriage work.
- Also, my educational background in obtaining a MA Counselling, specialized training in the Developmental Model of Couples Therapy, under Ellyn Bader, Ph.D. at The Couples Institute, and many years of practical experience in successfully working with couples, has positioned me well.
- We address any relationship challenges that you and your partner or spouse are experiencing, and you both were unable to work it out together amicably.
- We resolve any personal obstacles you both may have which have inevitably hurt the relationship.
- We achieve this in a fair-minded, non-judgemental, and confidential space.
- I am an avid follower and believer of Jesus Christ, and I try my best to live according to Christian principles as I continue to strive for personal excellence and the opportunity to exercise my God-given ability - positively impacting the lives of individuals I work with.
- My core values are: be authentic, show compassion to others, be honest in my daily interactions, optimistic as I continue to pursue my life's purpose, and respect, even if there is a disagreement.
The Club is designed to support Engaged and Married Couples to achieve success in their relationship.
This exclusive program is designed to help Engaged Couples who love hard and fight hard set up their Marriage For Success.
Please write your email address below, then click the Subscribe button